Locally owned and operated--we provide the following services:
- Aftermarket Collision Parts for Domestic & Foreign Vehicles
- Aftermarket Collision Parts, Chrome Parts, Tires for Heavy Duty Trucks
- Automotive Windshield & Glass Replacement for Domestic vehicles & Heavy Duty Trucks
- Automotive Paints & Repair Supplies-- Clears, Primers, Fillers, Sanding Paper, Masking Tapes, etc
- Mechanic On-Duty for Engine Diagnostics/ AC & Radiator Repair/Engine Exchange/ Transmission Work/ Brake Pads
- Heavy Duty Truck PM jobs, Brake Pads, Headlights/Radiator/Turbo Exchange/Repairs
- Collision Repair Center for domestic & foreign vehicles. Plus, Heavy Duty trucks/trailers--with priority on finishing job within 96 hours!
Whether your vehicle has been damaged in an auto accident, vandalized, or has minor dings and dents in need of repair; our collision repair center is equipped to restore your vehicle to like new condition.
Nothing is more important than your family’s safety. After an accident, your car can be repaired, but will it be safe the next time? At Virlar Automotive Group, LTD, we restore the integrity of your car’s safety features. In fact, the job isn’t complete until we feel confident putting our own family on the road in it.
We are committed to providing superior customer service; we work directly with your insurance company and, if needed, we can assist you with towing and car rental.
Your insurance carrier MAY even steer you to have it repaired at one of their pre-selected shops called Direct Repair Facilities. There are various reasons why you should get an estimate done by an independent shop like Virlar Collision Center before you agree to have anyone repair your vehicle.
Most if not all insurance companies have a list of “preferred shops.” These direct repair collision repair centers have prearranged DEALS with insurance companies that allow them to pay less money for parts and labor in the event you need your vehicle repaired. In EXCHANGE, the insurance company will strongly recommend these collision centers to all of their customers that have an accident in that area. Insurance companies want the shops to fix the vehicle quickly while saving as much money as possible. This encourages the shop to focus on the number of vehicles they repair, NOT the quality of work they are producing.
While direct repair facilities offer discounts to the INSURANCE company in EXCHANGE for an endorsement, we pass those discounts directly to YOU. We discount deductibles by as much as 50% and work to make sure you don’t have to bring your vehicle back once we hand it to you.
While others work for the insurance companies, we work for you!
We utilize the highest quality products to ensure every vehicle we repair is a work of art. Virlar Automotive Group, LTD is a full claims processing center that works with ALL insurance companies.
We have computerized paint matching
Computerized estimates with Mitchell and CCC software
Top of the line products like 3M-
Collision frame repair systems
Our process begins with scheduling your appointment:
- Call by phone!
- Online Request!
- Walk-ins welcome!
Once the estimate is written, our team will explain the repair:
- Verified parts prices
- Industry standard labor times
- Competitive labor rates
Information to assist you when handling a claim with your insurance company. Question:
- Do I have the right to select the shop that will repair my car? Answer: YES, in order to expedite your claim, select the repair shop; leave your automobile there; and notify your insurance agent or company.
- Question: Do I need to get three estimates? Answer: NO. Notify your agent or insurance company. Your insurance adjuster may need to inspect the damage. If your insurance company has a drive-in claims service and your car is safe to drive, you should call them for an appointment, take your car there, make sure you get a copy of the insurance adjuster's estimate, and take it and your automobile to the shop of your choice. In some areas your Insurance Agent may be authorized by the Insurance Company to pay your claim.
- If your Insurance Agent tells you to get two estimates, ask if he will pay your claim from his office. If he says yes, getting two estimates may speed up your claims payment (one caution: do not get an estimate from a shop that you would not let repair your vehicle.). If he says no, talk to your insurance adjuster first. Generally, claims are handled by the insurance company's claims department, not agents.
- Question: Must I notify my insurance company before repairs?Answer: YES. Insurance policies require that you notify the company or your agent, make a report, and tell them where the damaged vehicle may be inspected.
- Question: Who pays the repair bill? Answer: YOU must arrange for payment. Your insurance policy states the insurance company will pay you less any deductibles or depreciation.
- Question: If there is a problem with the repair job, who should you contact? Answer: First, the manager of the shop. If your problem is still not resolved, contact your insurance company claims manager.
- Question: If my insurance company fails to process my claim or pay the amount agreed upon, what can I do? Answer: First contact your insurance agent, then talk to the Branch or Regional Claims Manager of the insurance company. If that fails, then contact the Texas Insurance Department - Tel 1-800-252-3439.
For Free Preliminary Estimate, Please email the following information:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Vehicle year/make/model
- Vehicle license plate #
- If able to, images of vehicle with VIN#
- Insurance Provider, claim number (if using insurance)